- Yenching Scholars at Peking University: The Yenching Academy offers students a Master of Arts in China Studies degree program, engaging 200 outstanding students from around the world every year. Funded by the Chinese government and philanthropists, Yenching Scholars receive a fellowship that covers tuition and fees, accommodation and living costs.
- Nanjing Government Scholarship for International Students: Any international student who has applied or is applying for full-time degree programs at MOE (Ministry of Education) qualified HEIs (Higher Education Institutions) in Nanjing (excluding military academies) can apply for scholarships of up to RMB 10,000 per year for undergraduates, RMB 20,000 for graduate students, and RMB 5,000 per 6 months for non-degree applicants.
- Jinhua Homestay: The Jinhua Homestay program will select fifty international applicants for a 3-week home-stay experience in the historical villages of Jinhua, Zhejiang. During the stay, the sponsor will offer a comprehensive introduction to the history, customs and architecture of traditional villages, providing the participants with the opportunity to experience local culture and learn traditional handicraft.
- Fudan University
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- Nanjing Normal University